The museum will contact you to confirm your date and trip. After confirmation...
4. Collect the funds and submit your PAYMENT at least 30 days in advance of trip.
6. Review your custom ITINERARY AND CONFIRMATION packet emailed to you from us.
Order lunches from Subway through TCMU. Click here to download a lunch order form.
Groups who order lunch through TCMU are able to eat in our indoor café space or outdoor patio. Meals from Subway are $6 each and include a 4 inch mini-sub of your choice, side, and drink. Complete and submit a lunch order form (above) along with payment 2 weeks prior to your visit date.
Please ensure you have read through our lunch policy guidelines below. Please reach out to our booking team if you have any questions:
- We guarantee café space for groups who order Subway lunches through the museum. The Cromer market is available for guests to buy sandwiches, snacks and drinks.
- The museum has limited café space for pre-booked Subway lunches and other guests who buy lunch at our Cromer market. Those who choose not to order lunch through the museum are responsible for their own lunches.
- You may choose to have a picnic on a public space, such as the Heritage Green lawn. You are also responsible for the storage of your lunches. We recommend putting all of your lunches on one bus for easy access. Please remember to bring trash bags to clean up your lunches after picnicking on the lawn.
- In the case of inclement weather, the museum will try to accommodate your group for lunches. Inclement weather includes:
- Freezing Weather
- Heat Advisories (as set by the National Weather service)
- Please note, if our outdoor exhibit, Bib’s World, is open, we do not consider the weather to be inclement.
- The museum will e-mail your school 24 – 48 hours in advance of your field trip if it looks like inclement weather is a threat. If space is available, we will let you know the backup plan to accommodate your group lunch should weather be an issue the day of your field trip.
- If museum space is available due to inclement weather, please ensure you have portable coolers for your chaperones to take your lunches to our cafe. The museum is not responsible for handling lunches.
Lastly, please help us, help you. The museum does not have staff members specifically responsible for handling or facilitating lunches. We ask that everyone who uses our café for Subway lunches or in the case of inclement weather cleans up all of their trash, wipes down their eating areas, and follows the schedule.