As a non-for-profit organization, The Children's Museum of the Upstate has a limited number of admission passes to distribute to like-minded organizations. Priority consideration will be given to fundraising efforts. Donation requests are reviewed at the beginning of each month. Please see the field trips page for school field trip scholarship requests. Due to the large amount of requests we receive, please abide by the following limitations in requesting a ticket donation for your organization's event or auction.
Donation request requirements:
- Organizations must have a non-profit status and provide a 501(c)3 Tax ID Number and IRS letter.
- Organizations must focus on families, children, and/or educational efforts in our region.
- A request for donation must be submitted at least two (2) months prior to your fundraising event.
- Only one (1) request will be granted per organization per calendar year.
- Any donated tickets must be redeemed within six months of event date.
If your request meets the above requirements, please complete the following form:
*If you are having trouble submitting the form, please try a different web browser.