November Membership Special: Get two months free with a membership purchase or renewal during the month of November!
Enter code Nov2019 at checkout.
Valid until 11:59pm on November 30, 2019
All certified Pre-K-12 teachers and homeschool educators qualify for Educator Memberships. Receive the same benefits of a family membership at a discounted price!
Educator memberships must be purchased in-person at the museum admissions counter. A copy of a valid teaching license or homeschool certificate is required at time of purchase.
Educator Membership ($130):
- Unlimited visits at Greenville and Spartanburg locations for 2 named adults and all children living in the same household (names & ages for children/IDs for adults required; at least one adult must live in the household).
- Pre-registration for Enrollment Programs
- Invitations to exclusive members-only exhibit preview parties
- 10% off Birthday Parties & Special Events
- 10% off Camps and Classes
- 10% off in the More to Explore Store
- Subscription to general e-newsletter and Teacher Talk e-newsletter for educators
- You can add up to 2 additional named adults at $36 per person
NEW! Show us your membership card using your smart phone!
- Choose ‘The Children’s Museum of the Upstate’
- Select ‘Find My Membership Card’
- Enter your last name and Membership # or phone number (If you need your membership #, please contact us at 864.553.7906 or stop by the front desk on your next visit)
- View all the benefits of your membership, the floor plan for the Greenville museum, and the FAQs
Members can also show a photo ID at the admissions desk to receive entry.