November 23, 2018 – December 31, 2018
Children of all ages will be amazed by our festive Holiday Traditions Exhibit in the “Be Anything!” gallery on the museum’s first floor. As guests explore the exhibit, they can:
- Watch life-like trains roll through a miniaturized track
- Play with miniature trains and landscapes on interactive train tables
- Snuggle up by the exhibit fireplace with a movie
- Write “wish list” letters to Santa
- Play interactive snowman games
- Read books in our reading nook!
The highlight of the exhibit is a dollhouse replica of Greenville’s very own historic Lanneau-Norwood House! Kids and adults of all ages will adore its holiday décor, glass chandeliers, designer wallpaper, complete furnishings and more as they walk through our one-of-a-kind holiday exhibit!
The Holiday Traditions Exhibit is available to all guests during regular museum hours with cost of admission and free for members.