Friday, October 11, 2019 | 6-8pm | The Children's Museum of the Upstate-Greenville
Members, you are not going to want to miss this exclusive event!
You’re going to love exploring our new rotating exhibit that celebrates wildlife and natural resources indigenous to the upstate of South Carolina. Activities during the event will include:
- Preview of The Great Outdoors rotating exhibit
- Campfire songs with guitarist, Dallas Wesley
- Favors for children upon entry, while supplies last
- Themed photo booth with props
- Tree activities with Trees Upstate including a self-guided Tree Walk around Heritage Green
- Storm water activities with the Soil and Water District of Greenville
- Outdoor art projects
- Honey tastings, bee dress-up activities, and hive viewing
- Story Time with Curious George
- Soil education with Atlas Organics
- Flower planting and takeaways
- Constellation building with light tables
Plus enjoy a special menu from Resident Dogs Hot Dog Cart, who will be selling hot dogs onsite.
-Build your own all beef or veggie hotdog $4+
-Grizzly Bean: Baked beans and cornbread crumbled on all beef hotdog $6
-Fireside Dog: Fire roasted corn salsa, cotija cheese, bacon and chipotle aiolo on all beef hotdog $6
-Where the Buffalo Roam: Blue cheese coleslaw and homemade buffalo sauce on all beef hotdog $5
-Cheese Bacon Me Crazy: Pimento cheese and bacon crumbles on all beef hot dog $6
-S'mores Dog: Grilled banana, marshmallow fluff, chocolate and crushed graham crackers in a sweet bun $6
Members are invited to bring one guest family to the party as well! Please provide all guest family information and plan to arrive together.*
*Members will be required to show proof of membership upon arrival guest families must arrive with member families.