Closed Sunday, closed Monday
Please note that TCMU-Spartanburg will require timed tickets. More information and to purchase tickets in advance please click here.
The museum will remain closed to the public on Mondays during the summer.
Not already a member? Click here to purchase our special membership for only $99—valid through December 31, 2020.
HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
- All adult visitors will be required to wear masks or a face covering at all times while in the museum. No exceptions will be made and masks will be available for purchase as available.
- All TCMU staff members will be required to wear masks and have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- If you or your child are feeling sick, we ask that you please stay home and visit another day.
- Social distancing is encouraged between TCMU staff members and other visitors not with your group.
- TCMU museum spaces will be cleaned on a routine basis throughout the day.
- Adults are encouraged to use newly installed sanitizing wipe stations to clean exhibition props and toys before and after use.
- Exhibition props and toys have been reduced and will be cleaned and rotated by TCMU staff throughout the day.
- Multi-stall restrooms will have limited capacity and hand-washing is encouraged.
- No food or beverages will be allowed in museum spaces.
TCMU-GREENVILLE MUSEUM UPDATES
- Upon arrival, you will notice that a new admissions area has been constructed in front of the climber! This is to allow for more social distancing and traffic flow.
- The museum store has also been moved to allow for entry to the store from the admissions vestibule.
- The Studio, Animation, and Garage Rock are currently closed. Spark!Lab is closed to the public and is used for Summer Camps only. Other exhibits or components may be closed during your visit.
- No additional programming will be scheduled at this time.