PLANNING A FIELD TRIP?
Field Trips are currently available for booking! For questions regarding bookings please fill out the request form and a TCMU staff member will be in touch with you shortly.
FIELD TRIP PRICING
*Rates below are discounted and based on 30-day advance payment.
||Meet the 1:5 ratio
|Additional Adult for Unlimited Visits
||Above the 1:5 ratio
- Schools are listed on the SC Dept of Education Poverty index greater than 50% may be eligible to receive a needs based field trip while funds last.
- Schools receiving scholarships must book between September and February.
- The scholarship application is available on the date request form for schools who indicate that they meet the eligibility requirements.
- If your group would like to eat lunch before, during or after your field trip, the TCMU Café is available for large groups. There are snack and drink vending machines only. Please let TCMU know upon booking if you would like to use the TCMU Café.
- The museum does not have staff members specifically responsible for handling or facilitating lunches in the Café space. Please be respectful of our space and clean up all trash and wipe down eating areas.
- Groups are also welcome to eat on Heritage Green outside of the Museum. You are responsible for the storage of your lunches for outdoor picnic options. Please remember to bring trash bags to clean up your lunches after picnicking on the lawn.