- TCMU-Greenville's exhibits and programs are designed for children ages 0-12.
- TCMU-Spartanburg's exhibits and programs are designed for children ages 0-6.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Adults are considered individuals ages 16 and older.
- All adults must be accompanied by a child.
- Adults unaccompanied by a child must make an appointment with museum staff at least 48 hours in advance of their intended visit.
- The museum prohibits visitors from carrying firearms or other weapons in museum spaces. The only exception to this policy is uniformed law enforcement officers. Weapons are never allowed on exhibit equipment.
- Smoking, alcohol use, or being under the influence of any legal or illegal substance is prohibited.
- The museum is not responsible for the safety of your children. The museum asks that all caregivers follow Geo’s Golden Rules while enjoying the museum: Responsible and Respectful Play and Be Kind to the Museum and Each other.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE POLICY:
In order to maintain a high standard of service and safety for visitors, employees and volunteers, the museum reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any visitor. Any museum employee can exercise the right to refuse service to any visitor. Visitors in violation of any museum policy will be asked by museum staff to leave the premises.
Face coverings are optional for entry to museum. Per CDC guidelines, it is highly recommended that unvaccinated guests wear an appropriate face covering while inside museum spaces. Museum staff members are required to wear approved face coverings.
The museum reserves the right to photograph or video visitors during regular, open hours for internal or commercial use in print or electronically to promote the services and offerings of the museum. If you prefer your party to not be photographed it is your responsibility to inform museum staff upon arrival.
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY:
- At TCMU-Greenville, food and beverages are only permitted in the TCMU Café.
- At TCMU-Spartanburg, food and beverages are not permitted in any museum space.