CALLING ALL PUMPKINS, ALL WITCHES, ALL GHOSTS AND WIZARDS!
Join us for TCMU-Spartanburg's first ever Trick-or-Treat on Halloween day!
Travel through the museum and collect candy from our Spartanburg sponsors and community partners on each floor.
For the safety of our community and to significantly reduce crowding, this year's Trick-or-Treat at TCMU will be TIMED TICKETING ONLY with available time slots every half hour. Families can purchase tickets based on the amount of guests in their party.
Tickets must be purchased online in advance of the event. There will be no onsite ticket sales. ALL TICKET SALES WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30.
- Please arrive on time! No entry outside of time slot will be allowed.
- The museum will be closed to the public during the event. Only ticketed guests are allowed entry.
- Masks are REQUIRED for all adults.
- Trick-or-treating will take place inside the museum.
- Social distancing will apply.
- Each child is required to bring their own bag and must be accompanied by an adult. Limit one bag per child, please!
- Costumes are HIGHLY encouraged!
Interested in attending Trick-or-Treat at TCMU Greenville? Click here!
Questions? Please contact Jami Emory at email@example.com.
Early support for Trick-or-Treat at TCMU is provided by Advance America, Carolina Foothills Federal Credit Union, Gosnell Menard Robinson Infante, CPAs, Jersey Mike's Subs, Spartanburg County First Steps and Vic Bailey Automotive.